CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My First Blog

This is my first blogging experience. I wanted a way to immortalize my memories of The Boy's life. My mom wrote in a journal some the funny things that my brother and I said when we were little and I really cherish that journal. I figure hand writing is going to be obsolete when The Boy is older so I decided to create a blog.

You (the reader) may be thinking, "Great, another mom who thinks her son is here to save the world and thinks everything he says is cute and funny and feels the need to share it with everyone." Well, yes, that is my privilege as a mother. We live in a free country, so I am free to write and you are free to not read.

I will also include experiences, feelings, and other things going on in my life.

0 comments: