CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Throwing Money Away


Have you ever heard of EBates? If not, you should check it out, especially if you are an online shopper. After you sign up for an account, you go through their web site to the web sites where you normally shop, and then you receive a percentage of your total in cash back from EBates! It's incredible.

I am SO mad at myself! On Saturday I made a (rather large) purchase on the Best Buy web site (who also has a great rewards program), and I FORGOT to go through EBates first! Ugh! I might as well have thrown a fist full of money out the window.

I'm going to forgive myself though, since it was about 7 a.m. on a Saturday morning and I did not get very much sleep the previous night. But it better not happen again.

0 comments: