CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Accidental Finding

I did not intend for this to happen, and I'm not sure if I like it or if I think it's gross, but here is what happened:

I was my hands a lot. Incessantly. I think my therapist doesn't believe in labels because I consider my hand washing (and other things I do repetitively) to be OCD but he has never said that. Anyway, my hands are dry. All the time. I keep lotion nearby to offset the constant hand washing. I recently purchased a different size/type of container of lotion for my desk and I ended up placing it next to my computer tower on my desk. I go to use some for the first time and the lotion is warm. It surprised me and it felt good.

But did you ever hear about those wipe warmers and how they grew moldy? My fear is that this lotion will do the same thing.

After writing this, I think I'm going to relocate the lotion. I just can't handle the idea of washing the lotion off after I put it on after washing my hands. That would be a vicious cycle and I don't think I'd get much work done.

0 comments: