CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 21, 2008

Magic Number

Numbers are very important to The Boy. He assigns a number to the level of importance of something. At first it was just 1 through 10. Examples:

"I am ten starving" means he's really hungry.
"I am one tired" means he's not tired at all (which he will tell you all the time, even as he's crashing into his bed).

Then he learned about 11 through 100 and we got more extreme. Example:

"I am one hundred bored" - you guessed it; he's really bored.

Finally, my favorite, are the "biggest" numbers of all, which of course, do not exist.

"Mom, I love you one hundred million sixty five hundred billion trillion one hundred percent forty seven thousand one hundred sixty million."

I love him the same.

0 comments: