CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

My Breath Is Sooooooo Offensive



The Boy was in a Mood this morning. He said his pajamas were wet and when The Man inspected the jammies, he said that they were not wet. The Boy vehemently disagreed and insisted on removing his clothes immediately. Then he got into bed with me. He was not there more than thirty seconds when he said with disdain, “Something smells gross.” I said, “Is it my breath? Does it smell like onions?” This is a joke that we often make in our family. Obviously not finding me funny at this time, he gets out of bed (still naked mind you) and goes and sits in the middle of the floor, crosses his arms across his chest, and sits pouting until The Man comes out of the restroom. That’ll teach me.

0 comments: