CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Another Reason to Have Only One Child

The Man and I were very naïve at one point and thought that we might want up to three children. And then we had one. They are hard work (surprise, surprise, right?). It is no secret that we decided one was good and now I cannot imagine it any other way. I am so thankful we aren’t going to have a girl, and there is no way I could handle another boy in the house. I couldn’t imagine trying to share my time, finances, love, etc. with another child. So it’s a perfect fit for us. And I understand that others have different experiences and that what is right for us is not necessarily right for other families.

Having said that, if anyone out there who has only one child and is on the fence about having another let me offer this advice: DON’T DO IT.

Here is an article that supports this advice. Or at least lends itself to supporting this advice.

0 comments: