CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Bored at Work

I’m bored at work today. Not bored as in I don’t have any work to do; bored as in I have no motivation to do the work. The nice thing about blogging is that I can type my blogs in Word so that it looks like I’m working. There aren’t many other things I can do like that. If anyone knows of a website or any online games that look like work (i.e., Word document, Excel spreadsheet, etc.), let me know, okay?

Here’s how I know I’m bored:

41% Geek




Click here to create your own painting.


81%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?



And I’ve added eight blogs to my blogroll. I’m not even sure I like all these blogs yet. If I decide later I don’t, I’ll just take them off. But I found eight new blogs today out of boredeom.

0 comments: