CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Cookies


I am my own worst critic when it comes to cooking. The Man raves about a couple of things that I make and I’m like, eh. I just don’t think they taste that great.

Chocolate chip cookies are the worst for me. I eat my mom’s and they are so good. I eat the kind from the grocery store and they are so good. I eat mine and I think they are dry and taste like flour. The Man always tells me they are fine, but I know they don’t taste anything like the kind from the store.

Last night The Boy and I made chocolate chip cookies. I followed the recipe like I always do. I was not looking forward to tasting them. Then I took a bite and I was like, Whoa! They were good! Really good.

Later in the evening I had the notion that if I of all people think that these cookies taste really good, they must be spectacular. So I decided to take a picture of my fabulous cookies as proof that I can make something that tastes good. Now if only I knew what was different so that I could duplicate it next time…

0 comments: