CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Crazy Is As Crazy Does

Do you know what really scares me? The fact that I do not find this article to be disturbing.

Reading the story felt like watching a movie. It’s a tragic love story, where two avant-garde artists are tangled up in a tumultuous twister of presumed stalkers and conspiracy theories. You can see in their eyes that their souls are lost. They seem unsettled, like they could hardly stand to hold still for the photo.

I kind of get it, you know? I identify with them being crazy and paranoid. I think this is what happens when two crazy people stay together as a couple for so long. I’m crazy, but The Man is not. So he keeps me grounded. That way, when I think Scientologists are stalking me, he helps me realize that is ridiculous (or I might still believe it, but at least I don’t act on it), whereas two crazy people will further each other’s unreasonable fears.

0 comments: