CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Disney on Ice






Disney is awesome. Whatever they do, they go all out. We went to Disney on Ice this weekend and I went thinking oh, it will be cute, hopefully it will hold The Boy’s attention the entire time, but I was prepared for him to get bored. It was, after all, a Disney Princess performance, and I wasn’t sure if it would be too girly for him. The Boy is always going on and on about how we see Ariel everywhere. It sounds like a complaint to me, but I guess he really likes Ariel. At least that’s what The Man has told me.

It was AWESOME. It held MY attention the entire show, and The Boy was mesmerized. There were way more than just the Princesses. There were Princes, Mickey and Minnie, props, extras, etc. And their skating was really impressive. Nobody fell and they did…I don’t know what the moves are called, and at the risk of sounding like I’m calling them hookers, I’m going to call them tricks. The jumping and spinning and the lifting, it was unbelievable, especially since some of them were dressed in very bulky costumes.

As you look at these photos, you will see that I need a new camera. The battery sucks; it didn’t even last until intermission. I can’t take a lot of pictures in a row. It’s like take one picture, have a snack, take another picture, take a bathroom break. Maybe I don’t know how to use it in this type of situation with the different lighting, etc., but the pictures don’t come out the way I want them to. A new camera may not be the answer. Reading the user’s manual? Maybe I’ll try that first. Although I am dying to go out and buy this camera as recommended by Ashley.

0 comments: