CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Do You Want Stats With That?

The Boy took The Man to a baseball game with his boss and his boss’ daughter (the kids are about the same age). Now, we do not normally hang out with The Man’s boss, and I think it may have actually been the first time The Boy met either of them.

Fast forward about six months. The Boy and I go to The Man’s office and see his boss. The Man says, “Do you remember my boss?” The Boy is silent for a moment and I’m about to say something that excuses him for not remembering him when The Boy reveals his true knowledge, “Yeah, we went to the baseball game together and Alex was there, the A’s beat the Tigers, there were fireworks, we took BART…” and he continues. We all started laughing. What a smart kid – I’m so proud of him.

0 comments: