CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I Love You Donatello


The Boy has the BEST imagination right now. It’s great. He loves to pretend that we are the Ninja Turtles, and of course we assume the identity of the turtle who wears our favorite color. The Boy is Leonardo, The Man is Raphael, and I am Donatello. He calls The Man Raph and he calls me Donatello and we call him Leo or Leonardo. If you've ever seen the movie you know that the turtles are super tough and say sassy things. So it’s really hysterical when The Boy says, “Raph, can I have some honey bees for a snack?” or the other day I’m getting him dressed in his pajamas and he tells me, “I love you Donatello.” My reply of course: “I love you, too, Leo.”

He says that he wants to go to New York so he can see the Ninja Turtles. You can tell when he talks about it that he wants it will all his heart and that he truly believes that they exist. It is so precious.

0 comments: