CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

To the Quiet Boss

Do you actually think you are funny? I don’t. It is not funny to me when I am sending out my rent statements and you bring me letters that have been in your office for over a month that, by finally signing, will affect my rent statements. Oh, but isn’t it my job to remind you to review that stuff? Yes, yes it is. And I have. For the last THREE WEEKS. So don’t laugh when you hand me that stuff when I am the one who has to frantically run down the mail guy, burrow through the piles of mail like a raccoon digging through the garbage, victoriously grab my envelopes, and walk back to my office feigning dignity. I wish I could say that next time I’ll make you go through all of that. But that’s why I get paid the “big bucks.”

And you did get me sick. I have the nagging cough to prove it, and my dislike for you grows every time I cough.

0 comments: