CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Valentine's Party



The Boy’s class has a little party and I made these really adorable goodie bags. I just got these paper bags from Target, stamped them all over with different heart stamps (thanks Mom), punched holes in the top, filled them with candy, and tied them with a bow. They are really sweet. The Boy picked out TMNT valentines to hand out to his classmates. And they have a little pretend mailbox so the parents can “send” their kids a Valentine card. I found this really cute card with Mickey on it. I fell in love with it, and I didn’t check the price, how much could a greeting card be? I was stunned at the checkout to see that it cost almost as much as the seven dollar box of Theraflu I was purchasing. But anyway, we wrote a little love note in it and put it in the special mailbox. I think that is such a great idea, a way for the parents to be there with their kids and make their kids feel special.

0 comments: