CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Website Review: Land of Nod

I would say that Land of Nod* is on the same level as Pottery Barn Kids as far as pricing goes and their furniture has a similar look. However, Land of Nod has very unique room accessories, wall d├ęcor, and toys.

The look of the site is very whimsical. When the site pops up on my screen I immediately feel relaxed and at ease. I really love that they have a box to enter search words. You would not believe how uncommon that is and I consider it to be essential.

I recently purchased their Finger Picasso Paint set and the Finger Paint Pad. The paints are on backorder and I won’t be receiving them until March. I only purchased the primary colors. I figured I could save some money that way and also use it as a learning tool to teach my son how to make the other colors.

The Finger Paint Pad is already here. Normally, from other sites, I’m like where is that thing I ordered? And I have to go and look up my order number then track the package. But this order was delivered before I had a chance to think about it!

If we could afford it, I would be making more purchases from Land of Nod to create the perfect entertainment center, and adding to The Boy’s toy collection. Don’t get me wrong, the prices are reasonable, especially items in the outlet. We just don’t have the funds available to be replacing perfectly good, albeit old and outdated, furniture.

*Please note that I have no affiliation with Land of Nod, nor have they asked me to promote their site. In fact, they do not know that I am writing this review and I hope I wasn't supposed to ask permission first!

0 comments: