CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Beige/Light Brown/Tan/Khaki

The Boy’s food consumption normally consists of one color. He ate something like this for dinner the other night and as I looked at his plate I almost feel asleep from boredom.

Pretzels
Green Apples with Peanut Butter
Applesauce
Mozzarella Cheese Stick
Chicken
Graham Crackers

The only color in that meal is green from the green apples! It’s not even a vegetable. He will barely even allow vegetables on his plate, and certainly not without making everyone aware that he’s not going to eat it and he doesn’t want it on his plate.

I seriously hope he will grow out of this but it has been going on for so long that I’m at the point where I’ve convinced myself that he is never going to eat a vegetable and he will always be a picky eater with a food palate existing of approximately ten items.

1 comments:

Catherine said...

Kids and food... it will never cease to amaze me how poorly they can eat, and yet how fast they grow, how high they jump, how loud they can yell... it's mind-boggling!