CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Big Dog Bites

Yeah, listen up Quiet Boss. Um, when you don’t tell me stuff – ME, the person who fields ALL the calls from nosy tenants and ALL the questions from nosy co-workers about the building we work in and oh yeah we also manage it – I find out about it anyway. So it would be very helpful if you could inform me in full of those things beforehand so that maybe I could have an answer ready? And then you may also want to inform CEO Boss because when I finally sent out an e-mail to everyone about what’s going on, he immediately replied to me in a panic because he didn’t even know what the heck was going on. Silly me for assuming he would be in the loop about such things.

Why am I so out of the loop on this whole thing, I thought? They must be firing me on Friday (always my first thought). It's nice to know that the big dogs are left out of the loop sometimes too, and not just me, the lowly peons.

It is difficult and frustrating to be a good, no amazing, assistant to someone who WILL NOT LET ME IN. I can’t help you if you don’t let me help you.

0 comments: