CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Finger Paints

The finger paints from Land of Nod got here last week and the Easter Bunny gave them to The Boy for Easter. We have not used them yet because we have been so busy! All I want to do is finger paint! I want to feel that ooey, gooey, sticky paint squishing between my fingers and create something fun on clean white paper. I want to see his face when the colors mix together and make new colors.

When homework gets boring, overwhelming, or frustrating, I want to use the finger paints to create a fun learning experience for him. Addition in finger paint has to be way more interesting that with boring old paper and pencil.

The only day coming up that I see us being free enough to finger paint is Saturday. Dear Saturday, please hurry!!!

0 comments: