CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Fresh And Easy

I’m sorry, isn’t that just dirty? I cannot say, think, or write the name of this grocery store without giggling like a hormone driven junior high boy. Jeez!

Boss Man went down south on Monday and Tuesday to take pictures and research this company as we may want to work with them in the future. I had to send him an e-mail attaching the photos he took and for the Subject I wrote “Fresh & Easy Pictures” and I laughed so hard in my head. I really wanted to write something like, “just like Female Boss in high school,” “not suitable for children,” or “not your run-of-the-mill grocery store.”

Of course I didn’t because that would be TOTALLY inappropriate and unprofessional. At least I can share it here, although if The Boy reads this one day, he’ll probably be totally mbarrassed and think, “Ew, gross. Mom is a sicko.”

0 comments: