CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Going To The Jungle

It is amazing the desire that you have to make your kids happy and fulfill their every dream. At least I have that desire. Am I the only one?

Anyway, the extent of this desire was revealed to me when The Boy said that he wants to go to the jungle (thank you Stanley on Playhouse Disney). I immediately run to the computer and go online to see if that is an actual possibility. How much does it cost? Are there tours? When is the best time of year – you know, to avoid all the other tourists visiting the jungle.

And then I realize what I am doing. I don’t want to go to the jungle! Nor do I think it’s actually a safe or feasible adventure for a five year old! But here I am, frantically researching, just because he said he wants to do it.

It’s a good thing kids don’t realize how much power they have over us parents. If they did, I think we’d be voting for some kindergartener for President come November, instead of McCain or Obama.

0 comments: