CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 7, 2008

Losing It

I feel like I’m losing it. I NEVER loose things. Very literally, I am not one to lose or misplace anything. Everything has a place and if it is moved from it’s place, I know where it’s going. I have lost/misplaced the following items in the last two weeks:

Cough drops (later found in The Boy’s backpack from a day trip we took).
****** *** ** *** ******** I work in (that’s really bad and I probably shouldn’t publish it – don’t tell my bosses).
Literature on a fee management collection agency.
I was making a PBJ sandwich for The Boy and I put the PB in the fridge and the bread in the pantry (they should be switched). Fortunately I found it that way before The Man did and made fun of me, although now he knows anyway!

No, it’s not a lot of stuff, but these are some pretty major things, and I originally thought I knew exactly where it all was. I had it together, you know? And now I’m just some flaky person who looses stuff and it makes me feel unreliable. I wonder if it has anything to do with the dipping fixation?

0 comments: