CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Masthead

I’ve heard them called masthead, title block, blog banner, header, and I don’t know what the proper term is, but it’s the thing at the top of the page that says, “What’s That Mystery?”

I asked The Man to come up with something; he’s an artistic type. I gave him probably a very vague idea of what I wanted. He said it would take awhile to do because it’s complicated. Then he surprised me today and said it was ready. I LOVE IT!

It’s like when you watch LA Ink and the people come in with an idea but basically let the tattoo artist have creative freedom and the final product comes out better than the person could have ever imagined. That is how I feel! This is way better than anything I could have ever created on my own as an idea for him to go off of.

Thank you, Darling. I love you!

3 comments:

Much More Than a Mom said...

I call it a header, and yours looks great!

Jennifer, Le Binky Bitch said...

He did a great job! It looks perfect! Makes me itch to make a new banner for my site.

Catherine said...

I call it a masthead, and I'd kill for someone in my life to have that kind of skill.

"Come up with something..." is usually what I tell my hairdresser. How crazy is that!!