CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 8, 2008

A Nice Guy

Remember how I said that I wanted to start taking pictures of the food that I make? And then I posted a picture of bacon? I had made these really great cupcakes, all from scratch, the fluff and everything. They were so good, but too much work for me. I never got to take a picture of them.

Please keep in mind that I made those the weekend before Super Bowl Sunday (Jan 22nd). After I made the post about taking more pictures (Feb 21st), The Man surprised me by telling me that he looked in his food supply at work and found one of my cupcakes. He took a picture for me. Isn't that sweet?

Please note that it did not hold up the yummy look in the month it was kept at The Man's office. He was so sweet to take the picture that I am going to post it and pretend I'm not grossed out.

0 comments: