CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Oh Yeah

The first item is because I never have business cards with me when I need them and I used to carry them in my purse but they always looked all chewed up. I don’t remember where I first saw this business card holder, but I think it is SO cute and appropriate. It’s not all cutesy pink and sparkly, it’s feminine but still professional.

I read about the second item on this blog and I’m just interested to read it. I love the cover of it, which is so cliché, but I like pin up style artwork because it’s sexy without being trashy (usually). And I’d love to eat like a Hot Chick because right now I just eat like me and it’s not really working out for me.

The last item I found while looking for the business card holder. It’s totally funky and I don’t know, I guess I’m into birds or nautical things right now. It’s not expensive so I wouldn’t care if it gets trashed (which it will), and it’s practical enough to use a lot.

0 comments: