CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 14, 2008

PayPerPost

Does anyone else do this? I was curious about it so I signed up and then I had to wait three agonizingly long months to do my first paid post!

That’s what this is – my first paid post. I signed up because I would like to add to my current income, and possibly use advertisements on my blog and things like PayPerPost to be my main source income. PayPerPost received good reviews wherever I went, and it seems pretty simple.

I hope to spend the money I earn on the things I don’t have enough money for now. Extras like the movies, pedicures, stuff for The Man, etc.

I have not made any new friends on PayPerPost since I was just accepted today. I don’t know what kind of community it is – is it like MySpace? If so, then I’m looking forward to meeting interesting people and reading their blogs.

I have learned that waiting three months for something you want can feel like a really long time even though the time actually flew by!

After I’ve done a few more of their projects I’ll let you know how it’s going and let you know if I recommend it!

blog marketing



0 comments: