CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Price of Gas

I read this article about how gasoline is cheap compared to other household liquids.

I have heard this before, and I’m sorry, I think it is just garbage. We don’t use any of the items on this list as much as we use gasoline. If I used 13 gallons of Krazy Glue each week, this would be a fair comparison. I don’t think I could use 13 gallons of Krazy Glue in ten lifetimes, unless it was my goal in each life to glue together everything I see.

And someone who uses gallons of Charcoal Lighter Fluid each week should probably see a therapist for arson addiction or something.

Besides the fact that I’m supposed to feel sorry for these poor multi-billion dollar oil companies?!? Oh, they ONLY get to charge $3.43 per gallon for their precious gas, poor babies.

Now, if only I could find a way to make my car run on Arrowhead bottled water…

1 comments:

Catherine said...

You are TOO funny. I love this post!