CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Avoidance

I keep trying to avoid The Black Bag. In general I love organizing the things that go into The Black Bag. Recently, though, I have been putting it off and putting it off and putting it off. I don’t know why I am putting it off. Let’s see what’s been going on:

1. I go through The Black Bag during office hours. Instead, I have been blogging or twittering or reading blogs.
2. I go through The Black Bag at lunch. Response = ditto #1.
3. I go through The Black Bag in the evening. I have been cherishing time with The Boy in the evenings, even if it is just watching him play Wii games. And since the writers’ strike has ended and shows are back on, I guess I have not made time for The Black Bag.

I’m going to have to find time for The Black Bag and laundry very soon. Or else what? I’m not sure, but it can’t be good.

0 comments: