CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 21, 2008

The Hostess With The Mostess

If you couldn't already tell, I am at home tonight, with the desire to blog, and with access to my personal photos. Watch out.

I have mentioned twice now that I made these cupcakes and intended to take pictures of them. I made them again for Easter and snapped a few good shots. I made the "easy" version this time. Still not easy. I received a lot of compliments on them. I'm going to settle for buying real Hostess Cupcakes from now on. It was fun to experiment though.


2 comments:

kelvinkao said...

Ah... I love cup cakes. Sometimes I'm like "Aw... I have to wait for the frosting to be put on? Why can't I just eat one now?"

Good times.

Tot's Mom said...

Hmmm... at least you made the effort to do some baking. Me? Too lazy to learn!