CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 14, 2008

I’m On A Roll (A BLOGroll)!!!

My dearest friend (okay, I’ve never met her in person, and I only know of her from reading her blog for two months, but still) Catherine, has me on her blogroll! I never asked Catherine to put me on her blogroll, she did it of her own free will. Amazing.

What I find really wonderful is that Catherine comments on my posts (listen up you lurkers; I know you’re there so start commenting already), and she appears to enjoy my writing. Coming from someone who is actually a good writer (check out her blog here); I am very flattered that she not only reads my blog, but also comments on it, AND she has it on her blogroll.

So Catherine, all my love to you today, my BFF, or person I hardly know but appreciate dearly.