CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 2, 2008

100 Feeds

I hit 100 feeds on Bloglines. Then I went through and trimmed down a little bit, unsubscribing to the blogs that did not hold my attention. Then I hit 100 again. This is my true 100 and I am so excited to share them with you!

Mommy Blogs. I love Mommy bloggers (they do make up more than half of my feeds) because they are crazy (like me) and understand and support other Mommies. Mommies are not exploiting their children by blogging about them; contrary to what the jealous nay-sayers out there might be nay-saying.

And if you aren't a fan of Mommy Blogs keep reading, because there are more categories.

1. Absolutely Bananas
2. All and Sundry
3. Amalah
4. An Ordinary Mom
5. Antique Mommy
6. Ashley’s Closet
7. Baby on Bored
8. Blog Chocolate
9. Boo Mama
10. The Cheaty Monkey
11. Chicky Chicky Baby
12. Clemson Girl and The Coach
13. Crash Test Mommy
14. Crooked Eyebrow
15. The Dana Files
16. Daring Young Mom
17. Dooce
18. Finslippy
19. Fluid Pudding
20. Friday Playdate
21. Her Bad Mother
22. I Should Be Folding Laundry
23. Jennsylvania
24. Joy Unexpected
25. The Mamabird Diaries
26. Mamazine
27. Mamma Loves
28. Mental Tesserae
29. Mom 101
30. Mommy Needs Coffee
31. Motherhood Uncensored
32. Mrs. Flinger
33. Much More Than a Mom
34. Musings of a Housewife
35. On the Banks of the Rio Grande
36. Petroville
37. PHAT Mommy
38. Playgroups are no Place for Children
39. The Random Muse
40. Sarah and the Goon Squad
41. Sarcastic Mom
42. The Second Half
43. Secret Agent Josephine
44. Semi Desperate Housewife
45. Shamelessly Sassy
46. Slacker Moms R Us
47. Suburban Bliss
48. Suburban Turmoil
49. Sweatpants Mom
50. Three Kid Circus
51. True Mom Confessions
52. Watch Me! No Watch Me!
53. What About Mom
54. Woulda Coulda Shoulda

Daddy Blogs. Daddy Bloggers are my second favorite type of bloggers. Men have a different view about raising kids.

55. Almost 100
56. Cry It Out: Adventures of a stay-at-home Dad
57. Dad Gone Mad
58. Dad 2 Twins
59. Flagrant Disregard
60. Laid Off Dad
61. The Man Page
62. Metro Dad
63. Savvy Daddy

Parenting Blogs.

64. Bill and Jill
65. The Imperfect Parents
66. Mom.Dad.Chat
67. Parentopia

Food/Cooking Blogs. I love food, so reading about it and looking at pictures of it, although extremely torturous, is also very fun and educational.

68. A Year of Crockpotting
69. Baking Bites
70. Coconut and Lime
71. Culinary Concoctions by Peabody
72. Genesis of a Cook

Fashion Blogs. I love reading and watching about fashion. It is important to dress for the body type you have and remain current on your wardrobe in order to keep up your self-esteem. Except on Saturdays. They don’t count.

73. The Budget Babe
74. Chic Critique
75. Fabulously Broke in the City
76. She Finds
77. Style Bakery
78. You Look Fab

Self Help Blogs. These blogs have helped me so much with my self esteem, fed my obsession with organization, and got me to think outside the box.

79. Alex Shalman
80. Dumb Little Man
81. Freelance Switch

Frugal Blogs. Because who couldn't learn more about how to live a better financial life?

82. Want Not
83. Wise Bread
84. The Simple Dollar

Blogging/Technology Blogs. I need all the help I can get.

85. Awake at the Wheel
86. Blue Fur

Humor Blogs. Did you know that laughing can help you loose weight?

87. The Fail Blog
88. Garfield Minus Garfield
89. I Can Has Cheezburger?
90. I Has a Hot Dog

Working Out Blogs. In case the laughing isn’t enough.

91. Work Out Mommy

Work Blogs. Getting me through each work day.

92. True Office Confessions
93. Waiter Rant
94. Work Grrs

Miscellaneous Blogs. Helps me to stay well rounded.

95. Deguia
96. Fresh Since 76
97. Marriage Hacks
98. Queen of Spain
99. Quirky is a Compliment
100. Red Stapler

There you have it. 100 feeds to 100 blogs. I love them all and would love to say something about each of them but I fear this post is too long already. Besides, the point of listing all of them is so that you will go check them out yourself.

2 comments:

Christine said...

I am honored and in such great company! Thanks!

Jenny said...

Thanks so very much for sharing your faves and for including my blog as one of them.

I feel honored and am so humbled to be on your fabulous mommyblog list. I read most of those ladies myself.

Thanks again.