CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Attempt to Find My Passion v.1.0

Here we go (continue reading at your own risk of being terribly bored and/or waking up to find your forehead attached to your keyboard):

First Thing’s First

First I have to decide what I want. If I could do anything in the whole wide world, what would it be? That is where I really get stuck. Some people have a passion for one thing. I do not. I like many things, but I’m not sure I am passionate about any of them. Here are my ideas, totally dreaming here:

Organization. I can organize anything, and I love to do it. Closets, pantries, paperwork, magazines, DVDs, CDs, etc. And I can set up a system that suits your needs so that you can be most efficient in your work/home life.

Creativity. I like being creative, although I am not sure how good I am. I can scrapbook your photos, or perhaps organize your photos to make them easier for you to scrapbook. I like to write/blog, take pictures, and I’d like to try painting although I have never done it before (unless you count finger painting).

Planning. I love to plan. Birthday parties, vacations, fundraisers, you name it. Because of my ability to organize and my love for creativity, whatever I’m planning is a big hit.

Projects. I love to see a space in a different way and turn it into something else. The unfortunate part about this is that at our house, we cannot afford to do any projects. In my head, our kitchen is an incredible Moroccan cookery, and our bedroom is a modern romantic escape. It’s too bad really that nobody else can see it!

Administration. I enjoy serving others. It brings me great joy for someone to ask me to do something and I come back to them with the task completed. It gives me even greater pleasure if it involves a challenge. I have the chance to research something, figure it out, and present the work back to them completed and with new information for them to use.

Assistance. I love making others’ lives easier. If I could be a personal assistant, I think it would be the most exhilarating experience. Doing things that I don’t mind doing (i.e., grocery shopping – for someone else mind you, pick up dry cleaning, walk dogs, etc.), I am creating more time for someone else to enjoy their free time. What a gift, and getting paid on top of it? That’s just icing on the cake.

Cleaning. Not just vacuuming and dusting. We are talking down on the floor with a toothbrush, getting the grime out. It is so satisfying to know that every single square inch is cleaned. I swear I’m not a meth addict.

Fitness. Although I don’t currently make time for exercise, once I get into the habit of it, I really enjoy it. And I’d love to inspire others to have the same motivation and live healthier lives.

1 comments:

Kelvin Kao said...

Organization, creativity, planning, projects, administration, assistance, cleaning, fitness... hm..

Maybe you should be a mom.