CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Attempt to Find My Passion v.1.1

With all of that information, where do I go? I once considered being like a “Jack of all Trades” – I thought a cute name for it would be “Jill of all Trades” – but from what I read everywhere, finding a smaller niche is more lucrative. Ideas might include:

Personal Assistant
Administrative Assistant (for what type of company? unknown)
Closet Organizer/Home Organization
Photographer
Event Planner
General Contractor
House Cleaner
Personal Fitness Trainer

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

I would take the cleaning out of the old resume. Even in your head. It's sort of like telling people you can type. sure you do it but you don't want to be asked to.

anymommy said...

Passion finder? That would be an awesome career. After you find yours, can you help me?