CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Comments

I have been receiving more and more comments recently, and it has been so nice to know that other people read what I have to say and then have something to say back to me.

This blog is intended to be for The Boy to read ONE DAY, but until then, it is for ALL OF YOU, and I would like your feedback.

Please read this post at I Should Be Folding Laundry regarding what comments mean to bloggers. The things she says are true. Very specifically for me: "Can you imagine wanting to share a story, a thought or a belief with forty people and preparing what you had to say, choosing the right words and nervously approaching them and then saying what you had to say, you say it just as you planned and you wait for the response and the person you are talking to listens to you, looks at you and just walks away. Without a smile, a frown - no reaction. They just walk away."

Please don't walk away from me.

0 comments: