CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 2, 2008

Morning Sickness

Now that you have read about how we found out we were pregnant, it's time to revisit the pregnancy itself.

The morning sickness sucked. Every morning; eat something, throw it all up. This went on for about two months and it was tiring. Feeling nauseous is dreadful; all that anticipation. Am I going to throw up? Is it going to pass? I decided to take matters into my own hands. It was better to just eat and then go make myself vomit so as to avoid that icky nauseating feeling altogether. I realized that some foods tasted better coming back up than others. Cold pizza did not taste good. Pop Tarts were better. I started to experiment and found that bananas and orange juice tasted the best. I’d go into work, eat my banana and orange juice, and then go to the bathroom to make myself throw up. I would have been a great bulimic.

0 comments: