CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Soccer

The Man coaches The Boy's soccer team. Last year we did not win a single game. The Boy scored all of the goals the entire season (four goals total, three goals in one game). We are doing better this year.

I love how the kids a clump together around the ball and the huddle just moves around the field. We literally made a goal this way. The huddle just scooted into the net. I didn't know ten kids could fit into the net. But they can.


2 comments:

Catherine said...

My two oldest kids are soccer players. I admire any parent who gives the whole coaching thing a try. I'm embarrassed at how little I know of the game after three consecutive years of watching them play.

Kelvin Kao said...

Haha cute. That's exactly how we played soccer in elementary school. Nobody knew anything about strategy and anything and everybody just chased the ball. Ah, good times.