CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Attempt to Find My Passion v.1.2

Who’s The Boss?

I might enjoy being self employed. I am not financially free to just working for someone else and start a business at this time, but it could be an option in the future.

I don’t have any qualms working for someone else, with the condition that my boss/employer respects what I do for them. Because let me tell you, I am awesome. I deserve the respect and if I get it, I don’t require hardly anything in return, including pay.

Until I have the lack of restrictions on my finances, I just need to work on improving on the things that I enjoy doing. Perhaps by concentrating on one area at a time I can really decide what I am passionate about and what I excel in.

0 comments: