CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Easter Weekend

I never posted about this, although I think I threatened to. This happened in our community on Easter Weekend earlier this year. A tree fell. On a car. Nobody was hurt, so I feel it's safe to say that this was FREAKING AWESOME.



The firemen already cut the top of the tree off in this photo. This is the street we use to drive to our house. It was totally blocked. I know, big inconvenience for US, right?!?



It cut this car in half. COME ON, THAT IS JUST COOL.



The strangest thing is that The Boy and I came home from church and this had not happened yet and then like two hours later The Man calls and says Hey I can't get in what's going on with this tree? And I'm like What tree? We didn't hear it fall or anything. So I guess that answers that question - if a tree falls and nobody is there to hear it, does it make a sound? NO IT DOES NOT.

1 comments:

Rachael said...

Yes, that is awesome.