CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 20, 2008

I'm Awesome And The Man Is a Bloody Wanker

I'm flattered to say that The Man thought that this picture was a screen shot I STOLE from some web site. I'm flattered because that must mean it's a good picture. And that makes me AWESOME. Think about how much MORE awesome I could be if I win THIS contest. Really. Stop and think about it.

Okay, now that you have thought about it, let me tell you why The Man is a BLOODY WANKER. Only because I said it here, and it doesn't sound like actual cursing. At least not in America. Or, at least, not in our house.

But seriously. The Man didn't read that post very well. Because it SAYS "I don't know where my mom found this..." Which would mean if I took the photo from a web site, I WOULD KNOW WHERE SHE GOT IT.

Now I'm on a mission to find it.

I find this. Which is really cute and has the suction cup. But no smiley face.

Then I found this. It has a smiley face AND a suction cup. Getting closer. But it's not a toothbrush.

And then, finally, I find it. Here, on UK eBay! OH MY GOSH, I swear to you, I totally titled this post with Bloody Wanker LONG before I found this toothbrush.

It all comes full circle; the UK speak and the awesomeness.

0 comments: