CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I've Still Got It?

Sometimes I feel great about myself and I get knocked down a little. Sometimes I feel icky and I get an ego boost. Then there was this morning and I don’t know how to feel.

I was driving to work I slowed down for a stop sign. There is this curly haired kid walking on the sidewalk near the crosswalk. He was probably between ten and twelve. I look over to see if he is going to cross the street and he is CHECKING ME OUT. He is looking at me like, “Awww, yeah. You’re lookin’ good today bab-ay.” I totally cracked up and, because he was not going to cross the street, I started driving again.

How is that supposed to make me feel?!? Good because some kid thinks I’m a hot cougar or a MILF? Or does it make me feel old because I am too old for this CHILD to be looking at? I’m scared to even consider how old he must think I am. Should I be appalled because he shouldn’t even know how to look at a person like that at his age? At his age?!? When did I start saying things like that? I guess when I became old enough to be his mother.

2 comments:

Kelvin Kao said...

Maybe you should just think to yourself: Yup, still got it. :-)

Fabulously Broke said...

Take it when you can get it :) You've still got it!!!!