CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Lost and Naked

Sounds like a bad dream. I just miss my best friend.

I feel lost without him by my side. Nobody is here to share looks over The Boy's head when he says funny stuff. Nobody is here to hold me while I sleep. Nobody is here to listen to me. He'll be back tomorrow but I miss him terribly RIGHT NOW. We've been having fun without him. The Boy is being surprisingly amazing. His behavior is beyond anything I could have imagined. But he misses his Daddy and so do I. I realize how much he needs his Daddy. And I realize how much I need his Daddy.

I feel naked because he took the camera with him and I feel exposed without my camera. Which is ironic because it's the camera that exposes things. But it doesn't expose me. I like to hide behind it and now I can't. I just have to sit here and be me, not focusing on something else. At least I have The Boy to focus on.

I can't wait for you to be back, Darling. I need a hug.

0 comments: