CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Moving

We lived in a one bedroom apartment and could not afford the rent for the two bedroom apartment. So when we found out we were pregnant in June of 2002, we bought a condo; two bedrooms, one and a half bath. It was cute and it was ours. I loved it.

I moved approximately eighteen times before I turned thirteen. I hated moving. I hated packing boxes, moving the boxes, unpacking the boxes, deciding where everything should go.

This move was the only time I have ever actually enjoyed moving. A pregnant lady couldn’t (or at least I couldn’t) lift heavy boxes, furniture, and appliances. So The Man recruited his friends and they moved everything. In one day. All I did was sit on the floor and read magazines. I also supplied beer and pizza. It was a pretty sweet deal.

1 comments:

Rachael said...

I hate moving! Sounds like perfect timing for a move though... I wonder if I can work that out for next time I move. :-)