CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Photo Contest

I entered this photo into the Nikon D60 contest. If I am one of the finalists I will be asking you to go back and VOTE FOR IT EVERY DAY, beginning June 25th. If I win I will have a contest for my readers to win my old camera.

This benefits you in many ways.

1. Better pictures on this site (theoretically) for your viewing pleasure when you come visit me.
2. Slightly used free camera for you.

Also note: They misspelled a word. I assure you that I wrote "talking," not "taking." Good thing it's a photo contest and not a spelling bee.

Let me know if you enter the contest. I'd love to see the pictures you submit and I'd also like to see if you offer anything as awesome as an old camera as incentive to vote for your entry.

1 comments:

Kelvin Kao said...

That's a really nice photo! Although I wouldn't pull out a camera when someone is telling a story... that's sort of distracting. =P