CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Things I Will NOT Miss

Globular Mess. Seriously, people. The Dial refill container says DIAL REFILL on it. Also, if the existing soap is a coral color, WHY would you put in something that is gray-blue? This is dishwashing detergent and will not, I repeat, WILL NOT come out all foamy in your hand. It will come out in a globby mess. It’s gross.

Dishes. I don’t do them at home (thanks Darling!), and I don’t like doing them at work. I’m the ONLY one who does them here! What will they do now?!?

The SAMENESS. I talk about how it’s comfortable being here. How it feels like home. At the same time, I’m ready for something new. Enough of the same thing day in and day out already!!!

Being Bored. I am not challenged at this job. I can do it with my eyes closed and I still have six hours each day with nothing to do.

Paper Towels. This feels like the saying “always a bridesmaid, never a bride.” I am always replacing the dang paper towels. And yet, I have never had the privilege of using the last paper towel on the roll.

1 comments:

Kelvin Kao said...

The idea of using the last paper towel on the roll isn't as attractive as it sounds. It's the hardest one to get off and you start wondering if it has glue left on it before you start wiping with it. It's not as glamorous as it sounds. I know, I've been there.