CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'm Not Dead

I swear. I'm still here. I am just disturbingly busy and when I have time to relax, putting energy into creative writing is not the first thing on my mind.

I have wondered before when I come across old blogs if the people just gave up or if something happened to them. Did they not put blogging as a priority any more? Or did they get in a car accident and loose all use of their fingers and they can no longer type? I really do wonder.

If I die, I have put in My Last Will And Testament that a death entry be written in my blog. As of right now, it will be The Man's choice of wording, but eventually I'll write a death blog to include in My Last Will And Testament.

It's the right thing to do.

3 comments:

Kelvin Kao said...

Ah, was actually thinking about shooting you an email. I just thought you are probably really busy with your new job. The posting frequency has already been lower ever since you got a new job (fewer things you can complain about, perhaps? Not that it's a bad thing.) so I wouldn't be too surprised if you suddenly disappear for a little bit.

Of course, if you keep not posting, eventually I would still send you an email, "Hey, where did you go? Get your ass back in the blogger seat."

Bill said...

"If you're reading this post, then I'm already gone..."

Rubialala's Death Blog!

Unique.

Rachael said...

Well, I for one, am really glad you're not dead! Thanks for checking in with all of us! I hope some of the business goign on is fun!