CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

No Work For The Man

We heard about THE JOB today. Can you guess what happened? Um, yeah, he didn't get it. What the FRENCH, TOAST? There were two positions available and only three applicants, or at least that is what they said. And from what The Man said of the two other applicants he saw, they gave the jobs to a really fat guy, and some kid who looks like he just received a degree in Drum Geeks from Pimple University.

The worst part for me is that I could just see the disappointment all over his face. AND I CAN'T MAKE IT GO AWAY. Hugs, kisses, reassuring, more hugs, speaking poorly of the company, more kisses, acting seriously goofy, NOTHING. He is still disappointed.

And I am really bummed.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

:-( I'm sorry, that is a total bummer and it's so hard to see your partner hurting like that! Hopefully it's just making way for something bigger & better.

MommyWizdom said...

Hey RubiaLala,

Glad to see you back... I'm really sorry The Man didn't get the job... but God opens the right doors and the right job will come along. A better one... I hope he feels more upbeat soon.

moo said...

oh YIKES, I am so very sorry.