CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Obligatory Apple Post

I have new stuff.

The Man and The Boy stood in line for EIGHT AND A HALF HOURS at the Apple store to purchase the iPhone for me on the day the new iPhones came out.

I did not ask for this. He was going to stand in line with Salty and Mrs. Kitty because THEY were buying a new iPhone. I thought it would really be a waste of time to do that and not go ahead and get me an iPhone. Since he was there anyway. And I was due for an upgrade. So it was really all about timing.

Anyway, I knew in my heart that it would take all day to do this. The Man, The King of Knowledge, did not have the same feeling in his heart. He thought he would get to the store and MAYBE wait two or three hours. Tops. Okay, if you're sure, I'll let you take The Boy and you guys can go have fun, whatever, good luck!

He was like TWELVE HUNDREDTH in line. TWELVE HUNDRED.

Here is my new iPhone, which I am IN LOVE WITH.



And here is my our new iMac, which Salty GAVE TO US. I LOVE SALTY.



Thank you SO much Hunny Bear for waiting in line for what must have felt like a million hours to you. According to The Man, you were the BEST boy and I can't believe you did that. You are so sweet.

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Mmm new Apple products :)

I've been trying to find someone to write a tidbit about the new iPhone on my geeky blog. Would you be interested in doing a post?