CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Quiche

I made this quiche for dinner when a friend brought her kids over and it was a mini girls night while the boys played video games. I basically pulled this quiche OUT OF MY A$$, which doesn't sound very good. But it was. I decided which ingredients to use and then I just looked up how many eggs I should use and the temperature and time I should cook it. It was DELICIOUS.



I used cooked spinach, sliced ham, mushrooms, and grueye cheese. My new favorite cheese.

I served it with a salad - raw spinach, strawberries, sliced almonds, and balsamic vinegar and olive oil for the dressing. It was all very yummy.

When I told The Man what I was doing, he said, "Wow, you're taking your friendship with M to the next level, huh?" Because I normally don't cook new things for people I like. Because I want them to keep liking me.

1 comments:

Kelvin Kao said...

That does look yummy... as for the taste I'm gonna have to take your words for it.