CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Good Bye For Now

I didn't take my pill for the last three or four days. I'm probably going to start taking it again tomorrow, lest I start to really go crazy. I'm starting to feel it coming on already , as though everything around me is screaming at me "I'M NOT PERFECTLY PERPENDICULAR ON THIS SURFACE." or "I'M NOT CLEAN TO YOUR PERFECT STANDARDS, THEREFORE, GERMS MUST BE CRAWLING EVERYWHERE." or "EVERY SINGLE ITEM IN THIS HOUSE IS NOT WHERE IT BELONGS, YOU CANNOT REST UNTIL THAT STATEMENT IS TRUE." And so on times a million. Literally, a million.

It's been nice blogging these last three blogs without my pill to curb my thoughts. Can you tell a difference?

Of course, I will be back again, as I always have the occasional lapse. Until then.

1 comments:

Kelvin Kao said...

Hm, I actually couldn't really tell the difference. Maybe it takes a woman to sense the subtleties?

Anyway, pill or no pill, do what's best for you. Good luck. =)