CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 12, 2009

I fed some lemon to my cat and now I have a sour puss.

The Boy dearly misses Kansas. It's so sad, he was writing about her in his schoolwork and everything. Oh, the pain in my heart!

I finally convinced The Man to consider adopting another cat. The condition being that I get to pick the cat this time. Because his cats are crazy, and mine are chill.

Introducing Baby. Or, to use the full name The Boy has granted, Baby Diamond [Our Last Name]. She is the best cat ever. Three years old, totally calm and cuddly, and she doesn't have a fetish for electrocution.


2 comments:

Employee No. 3699 said...

Great name, Baby Diamond. I like how she's sprawled over the top of the cushion. Very cute.

Wine and Words said...

http://lisa-tastrophies.blogspot.com/2009/06/revenge-of-hamsters-feline-style.html

Uh, need I say more?